Fiance:Loverly Friends:Art Buddies:Recognized Watchers:Any who've actively shown support through constant faves or comments~<3 I know who you are! Thank you so much! Rivals:Recommended Artists/Idols:Favorite Quotes:
"Doesn't fucking matter where I learned it, I can speak however the Hell I want to. Fuck, fuck, crap, damn, fuck, shit, damn, fuckety-fuck, cunt, bastard, son of a bitch, screw you."Mamoru:
"I'm half-tempted to make you eat a bar of soap..."Faulklin:
"Try it and I'll shove that bar of soap so far straight up your ass you'll be the one eating it in reverse
~Fosterling: Book One - The Crow's Nest; Chapter 23
They're very cherished and they know itFaulklin:
*rolls eye* Yeah, cherished my assHavoc:
Shut up, no one loves you, you're adoptedFaulklin:
*snarls and mauls*
~Random "Ask _____" response XD(that I had WAY too much fun with)"I had a thought, but it got lonely and went away."~Dark-FullmetalArtist"Sorry, my trains of thought derailed. There were no survivors."
"Forgive those who have hurt you.
– I forgive people, but that doesn’t mean I trust them. I just don’t have time to hate people who hurt me, because I’m too busy loving people who love me. The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to move forward is the happiest. Be brave. Be strong. Be happy. Be free."
"Be who you really are.
– If you’re lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everybody else, don’t change. Uniqueness is priceless. In this crazy world that’s trying to make you like everyone else, find the courage to keep being your awesome self. And when they laugh at you for being different, laugh back at them for being the same. It takes a lot of courage to stand alone, but it’s worth it. Being YOU is worth it!"
"Recognize those who love you.
– The most memorable people in your life will be the ones who loved you when you weren’t very loveable. Pay attention to who these people are in your life, and love them back, even when they aren’t acting loveable."
"Be thankful for all the troubles you don’t have.
– There are two ways of being rich: One is to have all you want, the other is to be satisfied with what you have. Accept and appreciate things now, and you’ll find more happiness in every moment you live. Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. And remember, you have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life."
"Enjoy the little things in life.
– The best things in life are free. There is absolute joy and wonder to be had in the simplest of moments. Watching the sunset over the horizon or spending time with a family member. Enjoy the little things, because one day you may look back and discover they were the big things."
~15 Ways to Live, and Not Merely Exist
I'm sorry, all I can hear is: 'Hit me, Angel, Please! Attack me! Man I'm so pathetic...'."
~Angel, Wolves of the Mist pilot movie, Part 1
"Anuke, come back here. I have a question for him. THEN you can have your fun."Angel:
*clicks tongue at Anuke* "Go on, boy."
~Wolves of the Mist pilot movie, Part 3
*****A man complains to a woman that he hasn't been with any women for a while and tries to talk her into pity sex. The woman tells him:
"You think you have it that bad? It's all about persepctive, dude. Think about it this way; you've still got your hand, but somewhere there's a guy with a hard-on and no arms." ~A friend of mine
*****Romney once said that women belong in the kitchen:
"Better be careful what you say, Romney. The kitchen is where the knives are." ~Selene Moon
*****"Annoying people have a bad habit. Breathing." ~Selene Moon
*****Teacher: You have ten cakes, but you give away two. How many do you have now?
Student: Ten, nobody touches my cake.
Teacher: Okay...you have ten cakes and someone steals two, how many do you have?
Student: Ten cakes and a dead body.
*****Asmodeus helped the member jack off a horse.
Correction: Asmodeus helped the member, Jack, off a horse.Sometimes grammar is REALLY important! Always add your punctuation and capital letters!
~Diana, Iwaku Forums admin
*****"I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority as your mother by coming in anyway!"
~Fairly Oddparents "Information Super Highway"
telling the truth."Jack Sparrow:
I do that a lot. Yet people are always surprised.~Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest
*****"Speaking of the inimitable, while the titles Catcher in the Rye
and Rememberance of Things Past
are poetically evocative, they wouldn't distinguish themselves from the pack in the Too-Much-Information Age. Nowadays, your project is competing for attention with a video of a toddler trapped behind a couch.(I'm serious, Google it, it's got all the makings of great drama; a sympathetic protagonist, conflict, complications, laughter, tears and an uplifting ending. All in 2 minutes and 27seconds)."~2012 Writer's MarketRarely “by the people” and never “for the people”, all governments are designed to protect the ones in power and to do whatever it takes to perpetuate their privileges.
"I have the feeling you're trying to incorporate all the opinions you're getting in the comment column. Do NOT do that. You can not crowdsource a query or you will end up with a query that walks like a duck, spins like a puck, steals your luck and earns your query a brisk WTF."
~Query Shark: #211
((I just about died of hypoxia laughing at this. I couldn't NOT include it in my list of epic quotes))
"This is Lenalee, my sister, and if you even dare to put a pinky finger on her, I will kill you. Ignoring mercy. Completely.
" Komui smiled in a threatening way.
~What the Hell?, DGM/Naruto crossover by I am a fluffy pen
"Humans are Weak. They have no fangs or claws. Why, their only unique skill is crying, and yet, somehow, they managed to conquer the entire world. Do you know why? Because among all living things on the planet, humans are the most cruel!"
~Naruto Shippuden Movie 2: Bonds